3.24.2006

Crunch Time

I haven't posted anything in a while for good reason. So much to do, so little time left... I am frantically trying to polish my game designs and playtest as much as I can before Gabe gets here. I can't imagine I will have much time or will to devote to those things the first several weeks after he is born.

Bethany has now gained over 40 lbs! Gabe is going to be a good size - easily 7 lbs and maybe even 8. I guess it depends on how much longer he feels like staying in his mommy's tummy. If Bethany had any say, he would be here sooner rather than later.

We are almost done with all of our classes - the 2nd to last Bradley class is tonight. Last night, we started packing our bags with supplies we will need to take with us to the birth center. Labor really could begin any day at this point. I will keep you all posted.

No comments: